Blue Cave - Submarine bases - Our Lady of the Roks - Perast town - drive between Arza and Mamula islands...
This private 3.5 hours boat tour offers you the pleasure of Boka Bay and the medieval old town of Kotor. On your request, we can exclude the walking tour of Kotor.
The tour begins with a panoramic boat ride from Kotor to the Our Lady of the Roks island and Perast town. After visiting this city and the island, we continue on to Blue Cave and another not well known but beautiful cave for swimming and panoramic drive around Arza and Mamula islands, which used to be a prison. On the way back we will visit Ex-Yugoslavian submarine bases and then follow the panoramic drive back to Kotor.
We can also suggest more boat tours and sailing tours from Kotor or Tivat bay. Email us for more details.
Note: All of our tours are private tailor-made tours. All written tours are just our proposal, so please feel free to create your own tour. We will be happy to assist you.
- Meeting with the guide in front of the Kotor cruise port main gate/hotel or at the specific address
- starting the boat tour from Kotor marina by sailing to Our Lady of the Rocks island -
- 30 minutes visiting Our Lady of the Rocks Island (the museum and the church)
- 30 minutes visiting Perast town
- 15 minutes swimming in the "Blue Cave"
- 10 minutes panoramic drive around Mamula island (ex-prison)
- 10 minutes visiting Ex-Yugoslavian submarine bases
- Driving back to Kotor by "Tre Sorelle"
- Optionally: Walking tour of Kotor old town (on your request for an additional cost )
Note: All of our tours are private tailor-made tours. All written tours are just our proposal, so please feel free to create your own tour. We will be happy to assist you. We can add beach time, skip something or totally change it according to your request.