The idea of this day trip is to provide the best photo-shooting opportunities, so these 6 hours do not prioritize spending time in towns or visiting the churches but enjoy panoramas and beautiful wild nature of Montenegro.
The oldest road in Montenegro offers us a view of Boka Bay on one and rocky area on another side of the mountain. This will definitely leave everyone breathless. Beauty is indescribable by words.
That is not all, this is the place where you can try local traditional cuisine of the area.
On the other side of the slopes of the Lovcen mountain, we will enjoy the view of the rocky area and Njegusi village and Cetinje town.
Just when you thought it couldn't be more beautiful, we discover views from the old road to river Crnojevica and the area that will satisfy every photographer and nature lovers without allowing to leave the place without unforgettable impressions.
Beautiful views will accompany us to the next lookouts on our way back to the coast.
Budva Riviera with the old town of Budva in the center of events as the most important part of the coast is certainly very picturesque.
The old town of Budva is the center of nightlife in Montenegro so it is always popular for younger people even from the neighbors’ countries. Let's visit Budva Old Town, if there is a time for that. Decision is your.
After we pass the urban part of Budva, we'll be welcome by popular Jaz beach, our last photo stop on the tour.
Note: All of our tours are private, tailor-made tours. Please feel free to create your own tour.
- Photo stop above the beach Jaz
- Visiting the old town of Budva (may effect on the tour duration)
- Panoramic drive over Budva Riviera, photo stop
- Scenic drive over the river Crnojevica via Pavlova Strana, photo stops
- Drive to the village of Njegusi
- Optional: stop for a snack or wine degustation
- Drive back via famous 25 serpentines with a view of complete Boka bay, photos stops
- Photo stop at Trojica hill above the bay of Kotor