The idea of this day trip is to provide the best photo-shooting opportunities, so these 6 hours do not prioritize spending time in towns or visiting the churches.
We start the tour with a panoramic drive towards the village of Njegusi on the slopes of Lovcen mountain. The oldest road in Montenegro offers us a view of Boka Bay. This will definitely leave everyone breathless. Beauty is indescribable by words.
On the other side of the slopes of Lovcen, we will enjoy the view of the rocky area and soon arrive in Cetinje town. In Cetinje, Old Royal Capital of Montenegro, we will organize a walk and see one of the most important Orthodox monasteries in the country, the Royal Family Palace, and we will head towards Rijeka Crnojevica town.
Lovcen mountain is one of 5 National Parks of Montenegro as well as Skadar Lake.
Rijeka Crnojeciva town is located on the banks of the river Crnojevica and Skadar Lake. This city is beautiful but almost forgotten. A couple of historical monuments and almost wild nature, and especially views from the old road to Skadar Lake, every photographer and nature lovers will satisfy without allowing to leave the place without unforgettable impressions.
This is the place where we suggest to make a lunch break. In a few of the restaurants, you can taste local food and taste well-known wine produced in the villages around the lake. Spirit, Rakija is for the brave ones. The lunch is not included in the price.
After leaving Rijeka Crnojevica, we will go back to Kotor / starting point through the Budva Riviera.
Again, there is a break for taking photos over the Budva Riviera ( Brajici lookout)with a view from St. Stephen to the Old Town of Budva.
This part of the Montenegrin coastline is the most important and the most popular in the tourism industry. Budva is the center of nightlife in Montenegro so it is always popular for younger people even from the neighbors’ countries.
After we pass the urban part of Budva, you will able to see popular Jaz and Mogren beaches on the way to the final destination (Kotor or another starting point)
1-2 person - 240 € 3 persons - 260 €
4-5 persons - 320 € 6 persons - 340 €
7-8 persons - 360 €
* All prices are in total.
* For a group of over 8 persons, please contact us for pricing information. This will probably affect the duration of the tour.
* Agency reserve the right to increase or lower prices to the final booking.
Note: All of our tours are private, tailor-made tours. Please feel free to create your own tour.
The price includes:
- English speaking representative of the company
- Complete travel organization
- Panoramic drive and photo stops above river Crnojevica and Skadar lake
- Panoramic drive via 25 famous serpentines and photo stops over Boka Bay and Kotor port
- Stop in Rijeka Crnojevica town, some free time
- Short walking tour in Cetinje town- visiting the monastery of Cetinje
- Photo stops above Budva Riviera with a view of St.Stefan island, Becici beach and Old town of Budva (lookout - Brajici hill)
- One bottle of water per person
As additional activities, we can suggest the walking tour of Budva and/or boat tour from River Crnojevica town or visiting Budva old town for small additional fees.