The idea of this day trip is to provide the best photo-shooting opportunities, so these 6 hours do not prioritize spending time in towns or visiting the churches.
We start the tour with a panoramic drive towards the village of Njegusi on the slopes of Lovcen mountain. The oldest road in Montenegro offers us a view of Boka Bay. This will definitely leave everyone breathless. Beauty is indescribable by words.
On the other side of the slopes of Lovcen, we will enjoy the view of the rocky area and Cetinje town and we will head towards Rijeka Crnojevica town.
Lovcen mountain is one of 5 National Parks of Montenegro as well as Skadar Lake.
Rijeka Crnojeciva town is located on the banks of the river Crnojevica and Skadar Lake. This city is beautiful but almost forgotten. A couple of historical monuments and almost wild nature, and especially views from the old road to Skadar Lake, every photographer and nature lovers will satisfy without allowing to leave the place without unforgettable impressions.
This is the place where we suggest to make a lunch break. In a few of the restaurants, you can taste local food and taste well-known wine produced in the villages around the lake. Spirit, Rakija is for the brave ones. The lunch is not included in the price.
After leaving Rijeka Crnojevica, we will go back to Kotor / starting point through the Budva Riviera.
Again, there is a break for taking photos over the Budva Riviera ( Brajici lookout)with a view from St. Stephen to the Old Town of Budva.
This part of the Montenegrin coastline is the most important and the most popular in the tourism industry. Budva is the center of nightlife in Montenegro so it is always popular for younger people even from the neighbors’ countries.
The panoramic drive will continue through Budva Riviera to the island St. Stephen where we will take a photo stop. Sveti Stefan island is one of the most exclusive resorts in the Mediterranean. It is visited by royal families and many Hollywood stars who used to spend quiet and private vacation between small houses built in 15 century surrounded by the perfect blue Adriatic Sea.
After we pass the urban part of Budva, you will able to see popular Jaz and Mogren beaches on the way to the final destination (Kotor or another starting point)
As additional activities, we can suggest the walking tour of Budva and/or boat tour from River Crnojevica town for small additional fees.
Note: All of our tours are private, tailor-made tours. Please feel free to create your own tour.
- Meeting the guide in front of the Kotor cruise port main gate/hotel or at the specific address
- Panoramic drive through Budva Riviera and photo stop above Jaz beach
- Photo stop above Budva old town
- Photo stop above Sveti Stefan island/resort
- Panoramic drive over Budva Riviera includes photo stop over almost complete Riviera
- Scenic drive over Skadar Lake and river Crnojevica via Pavlova Strana including photo stops
- VIsiting Rijeka Crnojevica town
- Drive over Cetinje town to Njegusi village
- Optional stop for a lunch - please make in advance plan with our travel guide (not included in the price)
- Drive back via famous 25 serpentines with a view of complete Boka Bay includes a few photos stops