Although this is one of the shortest tours we offer, it will give you the opportunity to see the diversity of the Montenegrin coast, in only 4 hours.
This four hours day tour includes a visit to the town of Perast a short panoramic drive and break for taking photos above the Kotor Bay, then photo stops above Jaz Beach and St.Stephan island, then visit the Old Town of Budva for a walking tour including visiting Richard's head popular beach by the town's walls and finally back to Kotor (the starting position) where we finish this tour.
On your request, we can add a visit to the Our Lady of the Rocks island for small extra fees and time.
More about the tour:
After a brief introduction to our representative, we begin this day trip with fifteen minutes drive from Kotor to the town of Perast.
This small town is a beautiful example of baroque architecture. In Perast we have a short relaxing stroll between the sea and the palaces and churches, mainly from the 17th century. Especially interesting is an island near the town named Gospa od Skrpjela (Our Lady of the Rocks), which is the only artificially constructed island in the Adriatic Sea. This trip offers you a possibility to visit this island.
After that, we have a ride of about 30 minutes until the first stop for photographs. The Trojica hill that offers a breathtaking view of the part of Boka Kotorska Bay, cruisers, the city of Kotor and its surroundings is our next stop. Beautiful view of the Kotor-bay guarantee that you will never forget your visit to Montenegro.
Next stops are on lookouts over the Jaz beach and the island Sveti Stefan - luxurious resort that once used to be a small fishing village, first mentioned in the middle of 15th century. You will love it.
With only a 15 minutes drive we arrive in front of the walls of the Old Town of Budva. Budva is because of its popularity part of the everyday trip which Mont Travelers organize.
Budva is considered to be one of the oldest settlements on the Balkan Peninsula. The Old Town of Budva lies on a little island that was linked to the land by a sandbar and in time turned into a peninsula.
Here everyone will find something for oneself. The Old town(Stari Grad) is a living exhibition space that hosts a number of events in the atmosphere of the original streets and piazzas rather insignificant. In addition to walking and photographing, Budva is the ideal place to relax or to have a coffee or lunch. You will be able to visit popular Richard's head beach by the town's walls.
Back to Kotor in 30 minutes, where we finish our day tour. If you have time we suggest you take a walk through the old town Kotor on your own. On your request, we can organize a short walking tour of Kotor for a small additional cost.
1-2 persons - 160 € 3 persons - 210 €
4-5 persons - 280 € 6 persons - 300 €
7-8 persons - 320 €
* All prices are in total.
* Note: Visiting the island Our Lady of the Rocks will affect the length and the price of the trip. We need at least 40minutes more and the price per person is 5EUR extra for the boat ride and museum tickets.
* For a group of over 8 persons, please contact us for pricing information. This will probably affect the duration of the tour.
* Agency reserve the right to increase or lower prices to the final booking.
- English speaking representative of the company
- Complete travel organization
- Photo stops above Kotor port
- Tourist taxes for the old town of Budva
- Photo stops through Budva Riviera, above Jaz Beach and Sveti Stefan island.
- Short walking tour or free time in Perast with the possibility to visit Our Lady of the Rocks (tickets not included in the price)
- Walking tour in Budva Old Town including visiting the popular beach by the town's walls
- Bottle of water per person
Note: Visiting the island Our Lady of the Rocks will affect the length and the price of the trip. We need at least 40minutes more and the price per person is 5EUR extra for the boat ride and museum tickets.
Note: All of our tours are private, tailor-made tours. Please feel free to create your own tour.
Note: Instead of visiting Perast we could add swimming time on Jaz beach. This would be perfect especially if we have kids in the group.