This is an ideal tour for all of you who would like to feel a wild nature of Montenegro taste the local traditional food and medieval town where modern and old are mixed to become a center of tourism and the cultural spot for all generations. All in 5 hours tour.
We start the tour by driving along the coast above Jaz beach, through Budva city to the old town of Budva.
The first photo stop will be above the popular and the most longer beach in Budva Riviera, Jaz beach.
From the photo spot, we are driving through Budva city to the Budva old town.
Budva is considered to be one of the oldest settlements on the Balkan Peninsula. The Old Town of Budva lies on a little island that was linked to the land by a sandbar and in time turned into a peninsula. Inside the walls of the town, there is a combination of narrow streets and little squares with valuable monuments of different Mediterranean cultures.
Here everyone will find something for oneself. The Old town (Stari Grad) is a living exhibition space that hosts a number of events in the atmosphere of the original streets and piazzas rather insignificant.
After the short walking tour in the town and optionally some free time we continue higher above the Boka Bay using the old Austro-Hungarian road. Famous 25 switchbacks will take us up the slopes of the Lovcen Mountain right to Njegusi village. With some of the best photo stops in Montenegro, above magnificent Boka bay.
Njegusi village is historically a very important place in Montenegro, as this is where the ruling family of Petrovici is from and also home to the best-smoked prosciutto in the country. After that strenuous climb, we head this will be the perfect moment for a break: some prosciutto, cheese and home-made wine. We will visit one of the local smokehouses and there has a degustation organized of the local products. ( not included in the price )
After lunch and visit the village we will return to Kotor by the same 25 famous serpentines built by Austro-Hungarians in 19 century, with a beautiful panorama of Boka Bay with new photo opportunities.
1-2 person 200 € in total
3-4 persons 220 € in total
5-6 persons 280 € in total
7-8 persons 320 € in total
* For a group of over 8 persons, please contact us for pricing information. This will probably affect the duration of the tour.
* Agency reserve the right to increase or lower prices to the final booking.
- English speaking representative of the company
- Complete travel organization
- Visiting Budva Old Town and some free time on your request
- Panoramic drive via 25 famous serpentines to the village of Njegusi with a few photos stops
- Bottle of water per person
Not included in the price:
- Snacks/lunch and drinks in one of the restaurants in the village with traditional food The price is between 5-15 EUR. We can arrange this for you or you can decide about this when you get there.
Note: In this tour, you have the opportunity to try one of the few Zip-Line in the country over Boka Bay, near Njegusi village.
Note: All of our tours are private tailor-made tours. All written tours are just our proposal, so please feel free to create your own tour. We will be happy to assist you.